Professional chimney sweep and consultant
Welcome to the website of Gary the Chimney Sweep!
I am an independent, experienced chimney sweep and I pride myself on offering a clean, reliable and honest service. If your chimney is ready for a routine sweep; or if your chimney is causing you any difficulties, I have the expertise and experience to deal with the task. I am able to locate the cause and solve any chimney or fireplace issue effectively, from birds nest removal to smoke leakages. I also carry out a smoke test at the end of each visit to ensure the job's been done to the highest of standards that I strive to maintain.
Do I Need a Chimney Sweep?
A poorly kept chimney can be hazardous to your health. Here are just a few of the many signs that your chimney is due a sweep:
- Your chimney is dropping soot or mortar into the fire place - this is a sign the chimney needs a sweep.
- You suspect that there may be a birds' nest or other animals (e.g squirrels) in your chimney.
- Your fireplace is releasing smoke into the room.
As you may already be aware, you need a certificate for home insurance purposes to show that your chimney is being maintained to an acceptable standard. As a qualified professional chimney sweep, I will sweep and smoke test the chimney and issue a certificate for the house hold insurance on the day.
The areas I work in are Brighton, Hove, Hassocks, Lancing, Eastbourne, Portslade, Worthing, Arundel, Shoreham, Seaford, Horsham, Crawley, Hailsham, Lewes, Shoreham By Sea, Henfield, Billingshurst, Petworth, Hurstpierpoint, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks. (click here for all areas covered).
If you would like to book, or you have any queries about your chimney, you can speak to Michelle who works with me to discuss the services I offer and to take bookings. You can contact her from Monday through to Saturday on: 07825 163864. You can contact me on one of my land lines, they all go through to the office, hopefully it’s free for you, either way you’ll still get Gary the chimney sweep. Alternatively you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I check my emails as regularly as possible and aim to get back to you as quickly as I can.
You can also fill out an enquiry form from the website to ask questions / to let me know of anything you'd like to see featured in the site's pages (e.g any information about maintaining your chimney that isn't already on here that you'd like more of).
- Free smoke test
- Brush and vacuum sweeping
- Nest removal
- No mess: Clean dust sheets are used on every job
- All fire places unblocked including wood burning stoves, open fire places, Jet masters and Aga flues
- Free advice on chimney lining
- All chimneys swept are issued a certificate, backed by the guild of master sweeps
- Fully insured
- HETAS registered installer
Catering for the following businesses:
- Private Households
- Letting Agents
- Local councils
- Schools and hotels
- I also offer a clear pricing structure with no hidden costs. Contract work is welcomed and all the work I carry out is fully insured. T will always personalise my services for your business needs.
Follow Gary The Chimney Sweep!
You can follow me on Twitter @ gary_the_sweep.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!