Professional chimney sweep and consultant
Welcome to the website of Gary the Chimney Sweep!
I am an independent, experienced chimney sweep and I pride myself on offering a clean, reliable and honest service. If your chimney is ready for a routine sweep or if your chimney is causing you any difficulties - I have the expertise and experience to deal with the task. I am able to locate the cause and solve any chimney or fireplace issue effectively, from bird's nest removal to smoke leakages. I also carry out a smoke test at the end of each visit, to ensure the job's been done to the highest of standards that I strive to maintain.
Do I need a chimney sweep?
A poorly kept chimney can be hazardous to your health. Here are some of the many signs that your chimney is due a sweep:-
- Your chimney is dropping soot or mortar into the fire place - this is a sign the chimney needs a sweep.
- You suspect that there may be a bird's nest or other animals (e.g. squirrels) in your chimney.
- Your fireplace is releasing smoke into the room.
You need a certificate for home insurance purposes, to show that your chimney is being maintained to an acceptable standard. As a qualified, professional chimney sweep, I will sweep and smoke test the chimney and issue a certificate for the household insurance after the work is completed.
The areas I work in are: Brighton, Hove, Hassocks, Lancing, Eastbourne, Portslade, Worthing, Arundel, Shoreham, Seaford, Horsham, Crawley, Hailsham, Lewes, Shoreham By Sea, Henfield, Billingshurst, Petworth, Hurstpierpoint, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks (click here for all areas covered).
To book a chimney sweep, receive free advice on the phone, or to find out more about my services - please contact my office (Monday to Saturday) on: 07825 163864. You can also call one of my landlines: 01273 617098; 01323 879046 or 01892 829038. Alternatively you can email me at: email@example.com. I check my emails as regularly as possible and aim to get back to you as quickly as I can. Whatever the situation with your chimney, I would be very happy to help.
You can also fill out an enquiry form from the website to ask any questions. Or perhaps you would like to see further information on aspects of chimney cleaning care on the website pages of Gary the Chimney Sweep, e.g. more information about maintaining your chimney. If so, please do get in touch. I would love to hear from you and I am open to suggestions from my customers.
- Free smoke test
- Brush and vacuum sweeping
- Nest removal
- No mess: clean dust sheets are used on every job
- All fire places unblocked including wood burning stoves, open fire places, Jet masters and Aga flues
- Free advice on chimney lining
- All chimneys swept are issued a certificate, backed by the Guild of Master Sweeps
- Fully insured
- HETAS registered installer
Providing chimney care for the following businesses:-
- Private households
- Letting agents
- Local councils
- Schools and hotels
- I also offer a clear pricing structure with no hidden costs. Contract work is welcomed and all the work I carry out is fully insured. I will always personalise my services for your business needs.
Follow Gary The Chimney Sweep!
I am on Facebook, Twitterand LinkedIn! You can keep up to date with promotions, news and services by searching for "Gary The Chimney Sweep" on Facebook (don't forget to give me a "like!"). You can also follow me on Twitter @ gary_the_sweep.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!